Thursday, May 30, 2013

Singapore


My next destination was Singapore. So after Jakarta, Bali, Gili and Bandung, Singapore was the last stop before back in Sydney for the new semester. My best friend T has an aparment there and he always telling me to come visit him there so I did and I had a great time there.

This was the first time in years where i spent the nights in Singapore, usually i just had a quick stop over on my way back home for few hours. My plan was to eat, drink and shop really well, which i did. Singapore is a place to be when you want to gain few kilos and empty your wallet for new wardrobe.
Another reason why i was in Singapore is to watch wicked. I've watched it few years back in Sydney and my girlfriends wanted to watch it when the season opened in singapore. I couldn't say no to the theatre. I asked Tom to come along as well, but he backed out in the last minute, oh well. So it was just me, T and my girlfriends.

My friend T used to live in Singapore for more than 17 years, before he moved to Sydney for his education. I haven't wrote much about him but after my girlfriends left sydney he was always there for me. We were classmate and best mate at school and outside school. When i first met him at class i thought he was cute, when i got to know him better we have a lot of thing in common, we're both from the same country and we're both a smoker, and we're both gay. He knows singapore inside out and he's the best tour guide anyone can imagine.

He took me out partying every night showing me the scene. We went to taboo and play on my first night, at play i met a guy who i had a chat with on Scruff a week before his name is Michael, a cute latino boy from the states. It was quite funny how we met, so i was dancing on the dancefloor and saw a familiar face then i smiled at micahel then he approached and shout "I know you!!" we talked for a bit and exchanged numbers, i wanted to ask him for brunch in a few days time but it never happened. He bailed out, sadly.

Wicked was amazing, it was my second time. the first time was in Sydney, the singapore production used the Australian casts so i saw familiar faces like Jemma Rix, but the highlight was David harris. He was such a cutie a perfect Fiyero! I have a huge crush on him since. A tall blonde boy who can sing really steals my heart away! :)

Singapore was a great fun, I ate, shop and drink really well. It's a great place to live even though the weather is too hot. Maybe i'll move here one day. it will be another adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home