Monday, November 25, 2013

I will possess your heart

"How I wish you could see the potential of you and me It's like a book elegantly bound but in a language you can't read just yet. You got to spend some time with me, love and I know that you'll find love, I will possess your heart"- Death Cab for Cutie.

Dedicated to someone who I really care at the moment. 
You know who you are.


It's been a week since you left. Well I know you have been trying to burn the bridge between us, starting on your side. But I feel like my side is stronger, stronger than you think. 

Do I have to accept the fact that you're burning it. Or I have to keep the bridge strong. I don't know.

I like the idea of being able to cross the bridge to your side and ask you out to be true.

Is it only a fantasy? Or could it be true. Only time could tell.

I don't give up easily. But I know when to stop. It's when it's not worth it. But I think you're still worth a million chances, to spend. 

Keep smiling, you will always be in my heart


1.41am Wednesday 25 September 2013

Dedicated to someone who I really care at the moment. 
You know who you are.


It was great to hear your voice yesterday, your sweet voice. That one hour phone call sweeten my soul. I know you miss me and I miss you dearly but also I don't want to crowd in your space. We are separated by oceans and time. The gap is getting bigger and I have no choice to let go and not to swim against the currents. I'm glad you met someone. It's always nice to meet someone when you're on a journey to find yourself and Someone to think about. Hope he's nice and he's taking care of you. I hope we will still be good friends. I love you dearly and I'm letting you go to release myself from the jail that I build in. I always smile looking back from the time that we spent but I won't dwell on the past too much. But you're always gonna be close to my heart, always.

12 October 2013 Saturday

9.38pm 

Dedicated to someone who I really care at the moment. 
You know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home